203 Non Sparking Putty Knife
1. A204E-1002 non-sparking putty knife is made of aluminum bronze alloy.
2. The cold rolling process is adopted to improve the mechanical properties such as the strength and service life of the blade.
3. The handle is made of high-quality wood, which is strong but environmentally friendly.
4. This tool is suitable for scraping the surface, applying putty, and removing rust in an inflammable and explosive environment.
5. The product has passed test report&ISO9001.
The non sparking putty knife is made from a combination of aluminum bronze and is cold rolled to improve the mechanical properties of the blade such as strength and longevity. The overall length, including the handle, is 8 inches and the width of the blade is 3 inches. The tool is beryllium-free and Factory Mutual Warranty (FM) certified.
This tool is suitable for scraping surfaces, applying putty, and removing rust inflammable and explosive environments. The spatula blade is pressed against the surface to remove or manipulate material. The non-sparking quality ensures that when the tool comes in contact with the target, the friction of the collision will not generate sparks.
Non-sparking putty knives are used for scraping surfaces or applying materials such as putty or plaster. This type of trowel is particularly suitable for environments involving oil and gas work, such as pipeline construction and chemical plants.
If you want to get more information about the non-sparking tools, welcome to contact us or request a quote.
- Non Sparking Tools
- Special Steel Tools
- Copper and Brass Hammer
- Non Sparking Tools Chain Hoist