187 non sparking Ball pein hammer
1. The impact of an ordinary hammer head will produce sparks that may ignite nearby flammable or explosive gases, but non-sparking hammers can be safely used in such hazardous environments.
2. This ball-ended hammer helps prevent mechanical sparks, friction and impact sparks hazards. It performs safely and exceptionally in most unstable environments.
3. Used in areas where there is a fire or explosion hazard, it has the unique ability to hammer nails, chip metal and assist in maintenance and assembly.
4. Fiberglass handle is lighter than metal and dissipates shock waves from the hammer head like a wooden handle.
5. Meets OSHA, NFPA and MSHA requirements.
Explosion proof Non sparking Ball pein hammer with fiberglass handle
Most common striking tools.Used in metal working.
These tools can avoid to rise sparking when tools strike,rub or collide with target in explosive atmosphere or flammble vapours and widely used in oil and gas works,petro-chemical plants,explosivemanufactories,mines,shipyards,pipe line,construction,armed froces,pharmacy,airports and many others.
- Non Sparking Tools
- Special Steel Tools
- Copper and Brass Hammer
- Non Sparking Tools Chain Hoist